Have you seen other people producing some beautiful resin art and wanted to know how they did it? Seeing Geode pieces being made that really WOW you? I’ve seen some of these pieces and they made me salivate. I absolutely love the rich shiny finish you achieve with the resin product and the colors you can achieve with basic art supplies and glitters. The geode seems to be having its time in the sun right now and in this workshop, I am going to show you how to create a few of these pieces for yourself!
I am so excited to bring you this workshop/masterclass on using the epoxy Art Resin to create resin geodes. These one-of-a-kind art pieces will really be showpieces in your home or to sell to your collectors.
Who is this workshop good for? Artists and any creatives – who want to learn how these resin geode art pieces are created.
**You have lifetime access to this workshop – Workshop videos are available for you to download and keep.
Resin Geodes – Geode Inspired Resin Art
Your workshop includes over 5 hours of video. This is a little masterclass designed to get you completely comfortable working with the Art Resin chemicals and process. We will start small and work our way up to larger projects. I do 11 different pieces, and a couple of scrap pieces with leftover resin, in this workshop to get you super comfortable making a few of these yourself.
In this workshop we will go over the basics and more:
- I will show you all my tips and tricks for getting a no hassle finish for your art pieces!
- I have included a detailed supply list of everything I show you in this workshop and my reasons for using the supplies I use. You are welcome to experiment with different supplies in your projects to see what you will love using going forward.
- I show you how I finish the sides of my pieces and give you some ideas for other finishes you might experiment with.
- I’ll show you how I mix my resins up and how to pour them on your surface. I show you my tips on preventing dust from settling on your resin surfaces and the easiest way to make a “clean” space in your house for the resin pieces to dry damage free.
- I’ll show you in detail how I create a free form mold for your geode.
- I’ll show you every part of the process from start to finish, with many pieces having several layers and inlaid stones.
- We’ll start small and work our way up to bigger projects. I create 11 pieces in this workshop so you’ll be very comfortable when it comes to creating a few of your own pieces.
- I’ll show you how to make your smaller pieces into suncatchers that you can hang in your windows to enjoy.
- I’ll go over some troubleshooting tips so you’ll know how to fix an issue if you encounter one.
- And… to make this really enticing – the resin I am using and showing you is non-toxic with No VOCs, No fumes, No solvents, No respirator needed, Non-flammable, and Non-hazardous.
Check out what students are saying about my other workshops in our workshop group:
“Thank you, Denise. I’m really enjoying your workshop. You give me so many creative ideas; Thank you for all that you teach and are willing to share.”
“Loving your workshop! It’s really helpful, absolute quality and the very best value for money!”
“Have watched all the videos – was like a book I couldn’t put down! Amazing amazing workshop! Now to gather some supplies. Thanks so much for the enormous amount of research you did – just incredible.”
“I’ve waited anxiously to get this workshop and got it yesterday and very excited! Started watching it yesterday and I have to work this weekend, but with Monday being a snowstorm guess what I’m doing!”
“Denise, I am loving your still life courses, I’ve already learned so much.”
“I had an “aha” moment while studying these videos… Look for the soft diffused light… use the light… reflect the light… bend the light… it’s really all about that light!”
“I am loving this latest workshop you have put together.”
“I have been working on your food workshop videos! They are so well presented!! You did an AWESOME job!!! :)”
“I may be hooked on free-lensing I keep telling myself, Just one more shot..”
“Creative Flowers Workshop. Fluttering Petals technique. This workshop has stirred something in me.”
“I’m loving the Still Stories Workshop! The section on lighting was a game-changer for me as I’ve always done photography outdoors and didn’t really know how to work with indoor light.”
“Since beginning the Still Stories course I am seeing still life everywhere.”
** Disclaimer: The content of this workshop is not intended for the use of persons under the age of 18. We are working with art materials and heat sources that should only be used by adults or under the close supervision of an adult. The use of all the materials including fire is at the risk of the user. Propper care and attention should be exercised at all time. Denise Love and 2 Lil’ Owls Studio may not be held liable for any and all injury, loss, and accidents sustained as a result of this course, its content, and methods demonstrated here. All users are encouraged to read and use individual manufactures use and care instructions that accompany any and all materials and tools.
Once you make your purchase – your course will be available for you immediately. You will access your course under the “my courses” tab up top under the “my account” tab.
You must be logged in to view your course. All of the videos are available for download for you to keep. I provide a Vimeo link below each video – which will allow you to access the Vimeo video page for your download options.
*This course has lifetime access (This means you can continue to access this course for the lifetime of this website and all of the videos are available for you to download and keep!).