2 Lil’ Owls Studio gives you the creative tools and workshops you need to push your art and photography further.
With our collection of Creative Art and Photography Workshops, Fine Art Textures, and Lightroom/ACR Presets – it is easy to elevate your work to new levels. I am passionate about providing you with the highest quality tools to help push you creatively. I’ve been helping photographers and artists grow their skills since 2012 and can’t wait to have your join in on our creative community! xoxo Denise
“Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.” ~Ansel Adams
“The earth with out ART is just EH” ~Demetri Martin
Hi, I’m Denise
Photographer | Teacher | Artist | Creative
My goal is to help creatives really learn to push the boundaries with their photography and their art. I am a multi-creative person with many artistic passions and I’m willing to bet you are too with the workshops and tools I create. I hope you’ll join me in this journey to living a more creative life.
I mostly shoot my photography in my Tiny Still Life Studio, with occasional field trips out these days, and I love showing others they can create beautiful photos without much space and without breaking the bank! Part of my studio is covered up with photography props and stands… the other half is where I create art and have all my art supplies. I need a bigger space to spread out sometimes! I started 2 Lil’ Owls Studio in 2012 to share my passion of photography and art with others and I cannot wait to see what you are creating.
Denise has been published in several prominent magazines – including Artful Blogging, Somerset Digital Studio, and Somerset Life, as well as being an ongoing contributor to the Awake Students of Sebastian Michaels and Living The Photo Artistic Life.
I get lots of questions about my camera gear… so I have a list of what I use below. I used to say that I’m not a gear junkie – but I have developed an art/vintage lens obsession and have accumulated quite a collection now. I love being as creative in camera as I can before getting over to the processing side and the art lenses just give you so many great choices when you are out shooting.
- Canon 7D
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Lumix G mirrorless camera (this is the camera I use to film video)
- Olympus Pen EPL-8 (this camera is good for traveling – lightweight and small)
- Canon 24-70 f2.8 L
- Canon 50mm Compact Macro
- Canon 50mm f1.4
- Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6
- Tamaron 90mm Macro f2.8 (with vibration reduction)
- Lensbaby Sweet 50
- Lensbaby Edge 50
- Lensbaby Edge 80
- Lensbaby Velvet 85
- Lensbaby Velvet 56
- Lensbaby Sol 45
- Lomography Daguerreotype Achromat 64mm f2.9 Art Lens
- Various antique lenses – the Helios 44-2 and Meyer-Optik 50mm 1.8 Oreston being my 2 favorite
- Kenko extension tubes
- Mefoto tripod with ball head (A2350Q2R)
- Mefoto monopod with Manfrotto ball head
- K&F Concept TM2534T DSLR Camera Tripod 66 Inch – with transverse center column
- Pentax 30mm Macro – Micro 4/3 lens
- Pentax 14-140 – Micro 4/3 lens
- Olympus 14-42 – Micro 4/3 lens
- Various accessories, backgrounds, and props – I love shopping for props!
My art supplies:
The list is so long that I don’t think it would even fit here. Suffice to say… I have dabbled a little bit in it all and I love it!
Fun Fact: I collect interesting owls in pairs… hence the name 2 Lil’ Owls Studio!